Android Data Recovery is a document recuperation application for your Android gadget. The application has been intended to empower you to rapidly recoup information, for example, contacts, messages, call history, photographs, recordings and different archives from a wide range of Android gadgets.
You could lose information by establishing your gadget or by incidentally erasing something. You may have an issue with a manufacturing plant reset or perhaps you have attempted to streak a ROM or root your gadget and it hasn’t worked appropriately? Whatever the issue, you don’t have to freeze as this application functions admirably for all Android OS based telephones and tablets.
Key Features Include:
- Support for various information recuperation choices, for example, contact recuperation, SMS, and call history and so forth.
- Recover lost information from erasing, production line reset, blazing ROM or establishing.
- Reestablish photographs, recordings, chronicles, PDF, Word documents or applications.
- Review before recuperation.
- Two association choices; by means of Wi-Fi or USB Cable direct to your PC.
Android Data Recovery underpins various Android-based telephone producers, for example, Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola. The application additionally bolsters different sorts of tablet producers, including Google, Samsung, Asus, and Sony.
Android Data Recovery is good with different Android OS, including Android 2.3, 3.0, 4.1, 4.3 and Android 4.4.x. what’s more, keeps running on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
- Title: Android Data Recovery 126.96.36.199
- Filename: tenorshare-android-information recuperation trial.exe
- Document estimate: 28.59MB (29,978,784 bytes)
- Necessities: Windows (All Versions)
- Dialects: Multiple dialects
- Permit: Commercial Trial
- Date included: March 6, 2018
- Creator: Tenorshare
- MD5 Checksum: 0E1F28436798AF2DA782FDF1348A422D
We don’t have any change log data yet for form 188.8.131.52 of Norton Security Deluxe. Some of the time distributors take a short time to make this data accessible, so please return in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.
Would you be able to help?
On the off chance that you have any change log information you can impart to us, we’d love to get notification from you! Go to our Contact page and let us know.